What you get:
- 3 hours of one-to-one shoe shopping advice from Susannah Davda – Director of The Shoe Consultant Ltd
- We’ll listen to your shoe needs, and help you quickly narrow down which pairs to try on
- Each pair tried on will be analysed for fit, comfort and style, and we’ll ensure it functions perfectly for your lifestyle
- Trying on shoes can be thirsty work, so we stop for a coffee/tea break half way through
- If you choose to make a purchase, you’ll leave with footwear which is both comfortable and beautiful.
- We’re completely independent, and don’t work on commission for any retailers, so you will receive only honest advice.
Susannah Davda utilises her 18 years of experience in the world of footwear to expertly guide you towards shoes which are comfortable, beautiful, and suit your lifestyle or occasion. She knows at a glance which shoes are poorly balanced or badly made. That’s before they even come off the shelf!
Save time by trying on fewer pairs. Save money by only buying shoes you’ll wear again and again.
This VIP service will take place in a top London department store.
We’ll e-mail you to arrange a convenient time for this experience upon receipt of your order.
Buy this service as a gift for a friend or loved one, and we’ll send you a voucher you can print off or e-mail to them.
It’s not essential, but we highly recommend using our shoe wardrobe analysis service before your VIP shoe shopping session. This enables us to get to know you and your shoe requirements. In the shoe wardrobe analysis, you’ll receive help to edit your footwear collection, and we’ll work out the footwear gaps you need to fill.